Ryuu – The Game® Trading Cards
Created by Joel Shaul, Elaine Kramer, and
Rebecca Klaw. Illustrated by Aaron Parks.
|Ryuu Trading Cards $20.00 + S&H|
Ryuu Trading Cards can be purchased with check or purchase order using the downloadable order form, or they can be purchased by clicking on the link above to PayPal.
Click on a card to see a slideshow of the Dragons and Forces of Ryuu!
Each Deck of 62 Cards Contains:
• 24 Cards Depicting the Dragons of Ryuu in Four Stages of Social and
• 38 Cards Representing the Forces that Help or Challenge the Dragons as They Evolve from Socially Inept to Socially Skilled and Majestic Creatures.
Each Ryuu Card Displays:
• Original and Captivating Artwork.
• Content for Facilitating Social Skills Development.
The Ryuu social skills card games follow six Dragons as they evolve from “Bablings” to “Big Wings” in four stages, becoming more socially skilled with every evolution. Challenging these Dragons are the 17 Dark Forces – invisible villains who make us all socially inept. Helping the Dragons are the 17 Light Forces – invisible heroes who help us all to be socially successful.
You can use these beautifully illustrated cards to begin therapeutic discussions with children, teenagers, and even adults about improving their social and communication skills.
Find out which of the Dragons of Ryuu is most meaningful to your student, your client, or your child. Do they identify with:
• Oratar, who loves to talk, but doesn’t know how to listen
• Amitar, who wants friends but doesn’t know how to get them
• Emotar, who feels worried and sad, but longs to be brave and happy
• Xplotar, who is full of anger like the Dragons of old
• Empathar, who wants to know what others are feeling, but cannot
• Remota, who feels like a stranger among her fellow Dragons
Come join the Dragons of Ryuu as they evolve to become masters of their social world!
To ask us questions about any of our Ryuu products, please contact us.